Administrator

Coronavirus and Its Impact on Survey Taking

dawn_b_adams
20 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

Gotcha.  This one seemed more built around the idea of helping restaurants who are either experiencing few clients, or forced to shut down.  Would one buy alcohol from them, either delivered, or through some sort of drive through window method,  which is not currently legal.  

And in states where weed is legal, the dispensaries are considered essential and remaining open. I guess with enough booze and weed in a person, they wouldn’t give a crap on the virus for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

NevadaJones

Weed is legal here, and dispensaries are open. But delivery only. I have my favorite dispensary on speed dial! :4_joy: 

• Haha 2

Cliche01
2 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

And in states where weed is legal, the dispensaries are considered essential and remaining open. I guess with enough booze and weed in a person, they wouldn’t give a crap on the virus for awhile.

Well, I do like my beer, but not addicted to it, and oddly enough, pretty darn easy to find where I am.  But wait until people figure out alcohol can be used as a sanitizer...vodka will be in short supply. 

• Haha 2

NFriday

I used to get a lot of invites from market research companies in the Chicago area.  Most of them I was not eligible for.  The last few weeks I have only gotten ones for phone interviews.  I think it is going to be a while before the in house ones start up again.

I have gotten a few surveys about the coronavirus too.

• Like 1

Vodkapirate
On 3/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Cliche01 said:

vodka will be in short supply.

Not in my house! :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Haha 3