Should we be concerned about being paid

footfree

I feel like we have already had issues about being paid for work - wonder if it's a good idea to still do surveys.Or which companies do you trust the most to be paid by?

• Like 4

I'll keep doing surveys until getting paid becomes a problem. Have had several cashouts from different sites the last week and no issues...yet. 

• Like 3

Good question.  I've yet to try to cash out anything this month, but assume at least some of it is electronic.  So as long as that is running, you'll get paid. 

• Like 2

Stay away from QBORD....what a piece of c**p that this company is...I requested $35 worth of Amazon almost 2 months ago & haven't received anything......they never respond to email..never answer their phones..worst company by far in my opinion...I'm so sick of companies that don't have their s**t together in 2020...In my opinion all survey companies should have "instant E-Reward redemptions...no more of waiting weeks/months to get your reward..I'm with a few companies that when I redeem I get the E-Reward instantly & I love those types of survey companies...

So anyone thinking of joining QBORD stay far far away..they won't pay you

Green

• Thanks 1

Not really sure if the Coronavirus  will affect some cashouts on surveys I guess it depends if they check them manually  I did cashout on Crowdtap a few days ago and as of yet I have not received it  I have always received it in 2 days

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

Not really sure if the Coronavirus  will affect some cashouts on surveys I guess it depends if they check them manually  I did cashout on Crowdtap a few days ago and as of yet I have not received it  I have always received it in 2 days

I cashed out on Crowdtap Thursday and today the points were back in my account. I've had that happen once or twice before. I just re-ordered so hopefully it goes through this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve cashed out on YouGov, a $15 Amazon GC, and cashed out PayPal from Point Club a couple of times the last couple of weeks. I’m not too worried. Most of the survey companies I do are PayPal and it’s all digital. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I cashed out on Crowdtap Thursday and today the points were back in my account. I've had that happen once or twice before. I just re-ordered so hopefully it goes through this time.

I did get my Amazon code today so I thought that's good but my points also went back in my account

• Like 3

It'll probably depend on how much the survey panel employees work at home already (or are able to quickly do so) vs working in an office.  If they are limited to working at the office that workplace may get temporarily closed and payments would suffer.  But if they are teleworking already it may not be so bad

• Like 1

18 hours ago, peach6 said:

I did get my Amazon code today so I thought that's good but my points also went back in my account

Same thing just happened to me. I got the Amazon code this morning, I'm guessing from the second order I made, and when I went to Crowdtap to see if there's more surveys, my points were put back again. *shrugging*

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Same thing just happened to me. I got the Amazon code this morning, I'm guessing from the second order I made, and when I went to Crowdtap to see if there's more surveys, my points were put back again. *shrugging*

I just got a rely from them they said my gc had not been approved yet

There not getting it