How little we get compensated...

NevadaJones

Just did the first of what looks to be an ongoing COVID-19 survey through a panel that shall remain nameless. The first page of the survey indicated that for this lengthy, initial questionnaire I would be paid $6.00. Additional payments for each follow-up survey.

However...and I accepted the survey knowing this...I received only $1.58 from the panel through which the survey was offered. I shall assume that the missing $4.52 is retained by the panel. I get that they have to make money to stay in operation, but that's a pretty hefty slice.

Maybe we should just all start our own panels, routers, etc. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

That is ridiculous! If they say you’re getting $6.00, you should get $6.00. They are ripping you off. They rip everyone off. There should be a law against that crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've done about 20 Coronavirus surveys so far, and have been denied credit for about 5 of them. I'm taking the charitable/public service approach for now, unless I start to notice patterns or suspicious characteristics.

• Like 1

I do believe the companies get a lot more than $6 for us completing these surveys.  I did 3 in a row about COVID today.  I don't mind, but I will no longer get right to the end and "submit" only to be told their survey was closed because they had all the responses they needed.   

• Like 1