Virtual Visa Gift Cards

NevadaJones

I have Googled around, and it's not clear to me, but I have several Digital Choice Virtual Visa gift cards I've earned from a particular survey community that I've yet to claim, and I wonder if anyone knows if they can be used at a brick & mortar store. Or are they for online use only? :?:

I can opt for Amazon gift cards instead, but I rarely shop Amazon.

Lotta folks smarter than me here, so please let me know if you know.

Thank you. Thank you very much. :grin:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I have Googled around, and it's not clear to me, but I have several Digital Choice Virtual Visa gift cards I've earned from a particular survey community that I've yet to claim, and I wonder if anyone knows if they can be used at a brick & mortar store. Or are they for online use only? :?:

I can opt for Amazon gift cards instead, but I rarely shop Amazon.

Lotta folks smarter than me here, so please let me know if you know.

Thank you. Thank you very much. :grin:

They can only be used online

• Like 2

I tried it once as a payout (from the same place as Nevada Jones, I think). Yeah, found out the hard way that I couldn't buy gasoline with it (not speaking for other company offers). I'm usually happy with racking up amazon credit, but beware - as of late March, due to Covid-19, they are severely delaying delivery of most non-essential/medical items.

• Like 2

Online only. I'm not a fan of those. They don't work at all online sites. I believe I ended up using my last one to make a cruise payment.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ksedwar said:

I have always been able to transfer or charge the money into my Paypal account with the Paypal Here app.

how exactly do you do that

• Like 1

Thanks, all, for the good info! :91_thumbsup: Glad I asked before redeeming, as I don't shop online often. And I also would like to know the process for getting the money into PayPal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I've already claimed the Amazon cards. :sad: On the bright side, I did save the processing fee! :lol:

• Like 1

You can't transfer Amazon cards. Paypal Here only takes Visa and Mastercard type of cards. I think you can add gift cards to Paypal for use with purchases from specific retailers but I have never looked into doing that.

• Like 1

Right. I know that. Already put the Amazon cards into my Amazon account. I'll find something there to buy one of these days. :91_thumbsup: