You Gov still good at ripping people off

footfree

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 3:27 PM, rosiesmom said:

I noticed that when I go to check my points, I can't see how many I have earned.  There is a total but no more points per survey being shown.  There is still a breakdown, just no amounts.  Anyone getting this?

Looks like this is fixed now, at least for me.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I run the YouGov Pulse app, it's a web browser web activity browser. I use it in the browsers I do surveys in. I've Been trying to collect the points for years and pester YouGov, seasonally. It took them three years to finally respond that there was "something wrong with your account". However, they don't know how fix or care that it is broken. I keep pestering, because once in a while I interact with someone at YouGov that has a soul and regrets how often I'm ignored by Support. It helps. I think this type of activity happens because these survey panels don't develop their own apps, and as a result don't have the expertise to fix a sloppy outsourced vendor. 

• Like 2

I ran the Pulse as well, and my ipad wouldn't let it come up most of the time, and I finally just gave up on it, but sometimes I earn extra points other ways.  But yep, the Pulse didn't work for me.