footfree

You Gov still good at ripping people off

footfree

Got asked to do a covid -19 survey .While doing it they said they were going to ask me a list of questions and if I get 3 right then I earn 1000 points.Yeah me got it right !Then they asked if I would like to answer more questions for an additional 250 points.I said yes.Did I get my points?No. Should have known they were going to rip me off.They always do when answering extra questions.

• Sad 2

peach6
14 hours ago, footfree said:

Got asked to do a covid -19 survey .While doing it they said they were going to ask me a list of questions and if I get 3 right then I earn 1000 points.Yeah me got it right !Then they asked if I would like to answer more questions for an additional 250 points.I said yes.Did I get my points?No. Should have known they were going to rip me off.They always do when answering extra questions.

For that reason I never answer the Xtra questions

• Sad 2

NevadaJones

Have to say I've always been credited points earned. Maybe I'm just living lucky. But it does take me forever and a day to earn enough points there to redeem for something I want. :sad:

• Like 1

dawn_b_adams

I’ve been ripped off the extra points too, so when it asks (most of the time), I decline now. Not wasting my time on that.

rosiesmom

I've never been offered the extra points.  Now I am jealous.  Not that I would get them, but I want to be offered them. I am still not getting paid to have the yougov pulse on my ipad.  It's been over 6 months now, and I should have been able to cash out with those extra points.  I think I will delete it.

• Like 1