ONEOPINION - EMILY THE BOT

Marks

The bot (I refuse to call it “she” or by name) was down for a little bit. I asked it why I wasn’t getting surveys, and nothing. Then about 15 minutes later, I was getting surveys left and right, wound up getting over $5 worth of surveys and was able to cash out. 

• Like 1

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your...answer...do...."  Hal 9000, 2001: A Space Odyssey.  (Yeah, I'm just milking those references for all they are worth, sorry.)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

The bot (I refuse to call it “she” or by name) was down for a little bit. I asked it why I wasn’t getting surveys, and nothing. Then about 15 minutes later, I was getting surveys left and right, wound up getting over $5 worth of surveys and was able to cash out. 

Its still down here..still blank

• Like 1

the site is getting pathetic.completed 2 surveys last night and got only the 50 point sorry you dont quilfy.no response from the bot.

• Like 1

No surveys for me from One Opinion for six days,  probably because I am getting close to the cash out threshold.   That's why I need to stay away from Panels that have high cash out thresholds.   When they decide to freeze you out you have too much money tied up in them.   Lesson learned. 

4 hours ago, Duck said:

No surveys for me from One Opinion for six days,  probably because I am getting close to the cash out threshold.   That's why I need to stay away from Panels that have high cash out thresholds.   When they decide to freeze you out you have too much money tired up in them.   Lesson learned. 

Been getting surveys all along , though not as many as usual during the crisis. I'm just over the points needed for $50. 

BTW , Emily has been back up for a couple days now.

• Like 1