mypoints.com/paypal

kaminikij

for some reason I have never been able to redeem my points for paypal.I am very close to cashout and the money would be most helpful to me.Could someone give me a clue how to do this?

thanks so much

5 hours ago, kaminikij said:

for some reason I have never been able to redeem my points for paypal.I am very close to cashout and the money would be most helpful to me.Could someone give me a clue how to do this?

thanks so much

You go the the REDEEM button and click on it.  It brings up the cards you can request.  I use the "egift" side of it.  And you scroll down, they are alphabetical, and Paypal pops up.  You need 3970 points for a $25 payout.  You click on it and it will ask you a couple of questions, maybe one, and then you click on it and it should start the process.  I haven't requested Paypal in years.  I depends on how many points you have as to how much you can request.  You can get $50 and $100 also, I think.  You have made me think twice about cashing out for gift cards now.  I may try Paypal again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I request Paypal a lot on my points and have never had an issue.  Just need to accumulate the points needed.  Hope you were able to do this.