My Saop Box BS answer-

footfree

Just did a survey and finished but it wont give me my points so I reached out to them and heard back immediately here is their answer ------ Thank you for your patience. For your participation on this survey, a closer review shows, you were disqualified from the survey due to quality control checks. In this case, for answers that contradict earlier information given in the same survey: such that we are unable to distinguish your answers from automatic responses. For this reason, we can assign 10 points for your participation, but not the value corresponding to a completed survey. Although surveys are constructed with a margin of error, you exceed the margin for this survey.

My answer to them    I disagree- it asked my feeling on Sorel however I did put neither agree or disagree on all answers as I know nothing about this company.Do you want me to lie?How can I give you an unbiased answer on a product I when I have no idea who they are.Maybe you should take that into account.So basically from now on when I don't know anything about a company just lie my way thru it- okay I understand ! Thanks for nothing

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, footfree said:

Just did a survey and finished but it wont give me my points so I reached out to them and heard back immediately here is their answer ------ Thank you for your patience. For your participation on this survey, a closer review shows, you were disqualified from the survey due to quality control checks. In this case, for answers that contradict earlier information given in the same survey: such that we are unable to distinguish your answers from automatic responses. For this reason, we can assign 10 points for your participation, but not the value corresponding to a completed survey. Although surveys are constructed with a margin of error, you exceed the margin for this survey.

My answer to them    I disagree- it asked my feeling on Sorel however I did put neither agree or disagree on all answers as I know nothing about this company.Do you want me to lie?How can I give you an unbiased answer on a product I when I have no idea who they are.Maybe you should take that into account.So basically from now on when I don't know anything about a company just lie my way thru it- okay I understand ! Thanks for nothing

That's why I dropped them

I’m so sorry you had to deal with that. I’ll add that to my growing list of survey sites that I won’t go anywhere near. 

Why the heck do surveys do that anyway?  Give you a list of companies, then babble on about the one you say you know nothing about?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3