Another one bites the dust Harrispoll online

Lab6689

I thought it was odd this morning I got a service satisfaction survey from Harris Poll that had an e rewards response in it then I got this today.  Talk about no time and if  you didn't have enough points you get the shaft sounds like they are not transferring the points

We at the Harris Poll Online Panel would like to thank you for your participation over the years. We are writing to inform you that, as of March 31, 2020, we will no longer offer new survey opportunities. Not to worry, the points you have earned through March 31, 2020 will still be available for redemption for one year from the date the points were credited to you.

Thankfully, this doesn't mean you have to stop earning.

You've been selected to join our prestigious invite-only partner panel, e-Rewards. It's very similar to Harris Poll Online Panel, with one key difference: there are even more rewards!

Enjoy air miles, hotel points, gift cards and more by sharing your opinion in our exclusive community.

You'll even get a $1 bonus in e-Rewards currency when you finish your first survey.

To try out e-Rewards for free today, simply click this (I did not copy link)

Thank you for your participation in the Harris Poll Online Panel.

• Like 1

Guess I made the right choice when I dumped them a couple of months back! Plus, e-Rewards is garbage so who needs that place either.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

I thought it was odd this morning I got a service satisfaction survey from Harris Poll that had an e rewards response in it then I got this today.  Talk about no time and if  you didn't have enough points you get the shaft sounds like they are not transferring the points

We at the Harris Poll Online Panel would like to thank you for your participation over the years. We are writing to inform you that, as of March 31, 2020, we will no longer offer new survey opportunities. Not to worry, the points you have earned through March 31, 2020 will still be available for redemption for one year from the date the points were credited to you.

Thankfully, this doesn't mean you have to stop earning.

You've been selected to join our prestigious invite-only partner panel, e-Rewards. It's very similar to Harris Poll Online Panel, with one key difference: there are even more rewards!

Enjoy air miles, hotel points, gift cards and more by sharing your opinion in our exclusive community.

You'll even get a $1 bonus in e-Rewards currency when you finish your first survey.

To try out e-Rewards for free today, simply click this (I did not copy link)

Thank you for your participation in the Harris Poll Online Panel.

Got that too, though no satisfaction survey involved.  Not been my favorite over the years, but kept them around, and didn't know they had any connection to e-Rewards.  Not sure what I have in the way of points, but will check it out and get the hell out of Dodge as the saying goes. 

On 3/31/2020 at 11:59 AM, Vodkapirate said:

Guess I made the right choice when I dumped them a couple of months back! Plus, e-Rewards is garbage so who needs that place either.

Their rewards are garbage.

Has anyone been having an issue logging into Harris Poll?  I wanted to redeem the last of my points since they are shutting down, and said it would be possible to do so until March of next year if I recall right.  In any case, I keep getting invalid ID or ID and password don't match errors even after trying to change my password.  Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

Has anyone been having an issue logging into Harris Poll?  I wanted to redeem the last of my points since they are shutting down, and said it would be possible to do so until March of next year if I recall right.  In any case, I keep getting invalid ID or ID and password don't match errors even after trying to change my password.  Thanks! 

I just tried and get what you get. I did join e-rewards when I received that email and joined. I don't know if that could be the problem.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I just tried and get what you get. I did join e-rewards when I received that email and joined. I don't know if that could be the problem.

I already use e-rewards, so not like I can re-join it,  So not sure.  Trying to contact them, it doesn't go through, so don't know what's up. 

Harris Polls was one of the first survey sites I joined.  At one time, they sent a lot of surveys and I was able to redeem for gift cards.  It is sad to think that companies that really started the "survey" revolution, have gone out of business.

• Like 2

They ripped me off $5.00 so I complained the the BBB and once I did that they kicked me out.Like I care - I feel like they ripped people off the last few years anyway.You get what you put out is the way I look at it.

• Like 2