Another one bites the dust Harrispoll online

Lab6689

On 4/4/2020 at 4:13 PM, Cliche01 said:

Has anyone been having an issue logging into Harris Poll?  I wanted to redeem the last of my points since they are shutting down, and said it would be possible to do so until March of next year if I recall right.  In any case, I keep getting invalid ID or ID and password don't match errors even after trying to change my password.  Thanks! 

Yes, it wouldn't accept my password, which was correct. I clicked "forgot password," and they sent me a link to reset it, but the link was declared "invalid" on their site. That's how they've gotten around paying us. Harris was one of the oldest poll companies in the country, along with Nielsen, but now it's   &$*##&%$!!   Am reporting it on the BBB site, BBB of New York

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ropar said:

Yes, it wouldn't accept my password, which was correct. I clicked "forgot password," and they sent me a link to reset it, but the link was declared "invalid" on their site. That's how they've gotten around paying us. Harris was one of the oldest poll companies in the country, along with Nielsen, but now it's   &$*##&%$!!   Am reporting it on the BBB site, BBB of New York

I did and that's when they closed my account.So what if you close my account I say good riddance!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

June 16.

My Password doesn't work. I tried emailing them through their site about payment, and it didn't go through. So now we know where they stand.