Another company just closed it's doors

greeneyeddevils

Here's another one to add to the list..Anyone a member of the Beverage Design Experience it's shutting down...I bet this Covid-19 has killed alot of companies like these

Hello,

We have a special thanks and an important announcement to share.

We want to sincerely thank you for all of the insight you have provided us as a member of The Beverage Design Experience. We have learned a great deal from you and are so impressed by your dedication.

Our current research needs have changed and as such, we are shutting down The Beverage Design Experience.  We’ve made the difficult decision to end The Beverage Design Experience as of March 31st.

Please understand the decision to end The Beverage Design Experience is strictly a business decision, and in no way reflects the quality or participation of The Beverage Design Experience members.  It is also standard practice for research communities to end after a certain amount of time in order to give us the chance to reassess our information needs.

Please note, if you have collected 1000 points, please redeem them within 30 days.

Thank you!

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Just got the email and redeemed for two $10 Amazon GCs. And, dang! I was nearly to enough points for a third one. :sad:

Worst part is they were a decent company & all their surveys were really easy to complete & took no time at all & the points went easily to your account without any problems & cashing out was a simple process...

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:38 PM, NevadaJones said:

Just got the email and redeemed for two $10 Amazon GCs. And, dang! I was nearly to enough points for a third one. :sad:

Update. Just noticed the nice folks at BDE added a few hundred points to my account for no other reason than putting me up to the level where I could claim that third $10 Amazon gift card:grin: I didn't ask; they just did it. :91_thumbsup:

I know we generally moan and complain (and rightfully so!) about how we get treated by these survey places, but I thought it was important to recognize a place when it does go above and beyond to do something nice! :grin:

• Like 4

Also, Focus Pointe Global is merging with Schlesinger/Inspired Opinions. 

I dont like this because FPG is TERRIBLE, but Schlesinger is an excellent company. This may really hurt Schlesinger.

• Like 2