Locked Out of Opinion Outpost

Duck

I have read on this forum from others that this can happen.  I have been holding my breath and sure enough about about a year with them here comes the lockout notice.  Any suggestions on what I should say to them  when I contact them via e-mail?   What are the magic words that will get me unlocked .  I am only into them for 2.60 so no big deal.  If they unlock me I am probably going to dump them anyway since they obviously can't be trusted. 

• Like 1

Just e-mail them, tell them the issue and ask what the deal is.  Personally, I have not had this happen.  Don't what your particular experience with them is, but some sites do weed out people they haven't heard from in a while, only take a few surveys and so on. 

I think it was Epoll that I stopped receiving emails from. When I contacted them, they said my surveys had been going to Spam and so it took me out of the system or something.  They fixed it. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong. I've been with O.0. for more than 10 years. They don't delete you automatically after a year.

• Like 1