More frustration

oldchap

Sent survey company a query (suppose I should be grateful they answered):-

"Had e-mail for survey, clicked link "There are no available surveys at this time". Earlier this week had a reminder, clicked link "There are no available surveys at this time". Yesterday same. Today message "Your survey is about to expire!". Click link "There are no available surveys at this time" So if it's not available why keep sending reminders?"

Response "Thank you for your email. We checked and it seems that you have completed a survey with similar topic another time and this is why you could not access this survey"

Sent back:-

"Yes - but why keep sending me reminders, I had another yesterday and another today"

Response

"Please use the 'no reminders' link at the end of its email invitation, to avoid receiving other reminder messages for it."

So I cannot take survey, yet I have to turn off notifications!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Don't know what to tell you other than get used to it.  It's mainly digital, automatic offers sent out whether there are surveys or not, and yeah, as Mr. Jones stated, I can think of a couple notorious for this.   Plus you have to mix all the current virus crap into this, who knows what's going on at the other end? 

• Like 1