Expert Outpost Closing.

Vodkapirate

I think we saw this one coming for a while now. I received this email last night:

"On behalf of everyone at Expert Outpost, we want to thank you for being fantastic members of our online community!  We appreciate your participation in our surveys, quick polls and discussion forum posts, with thoughts around shopping behavior.

We want to inform you that while your valued feedback has provided us great insights, it’s time for us to take a different approach, as our business needs change.
The Expert Outpost community will come to an end as of May 7, 2020.

You may have accrued points from completing various activities during your membership in our community.  We want you to have the opportunity to redeem your rewards because you’ve earned them! 

Checking your points balance is easy!  Simply log into the community at https://www.expertoutpost.com/ and view the My Rewards page.  Scroll to the bottom of the rewards page and check your Account Balance.

To redeem, you must have a minimum 5000 points to redeem a $5 voucher.  If you have 5000 or more points, please take the opportunity before May 5, 2020, to redeem, after which, your account will close May 7, 2020, and any unused points will be forfeited.

Please take note that the support mailbox and community portal will be unavailable after May 7, 2020.

We wish you all the best, and thank you once again for your valued feedback!

Kind regards,
The Expert Outpost Team"

• Like 1

Thank you for posting these, Vodkapirate. Really appreciate you sharing with the community and posting information on these panel closures. We will make mention of them in the next edition of the SurveyPolice monthly news.

Thanks again!

Oh definitely. As I mentioned in the rants and raves section yesterday, they still haven’t paid out the 1,000 points for that survey from July. Had they done that, I’d be able to cash out one last time. As it stands now, they’ve cheated me out of the $5. I say good riddance to them and their freakishly slow website.

• Like 1