E-Rewards new rewards

nj07208

They have added CVS and Target. There is also Home Depot but I'm not sure if that one has always been there. I know they don't have the best offers but I like seeing the new rewards.

• Thanks 1

Thanks!  One issue I've always had with E-Rewards is most their rewards require you to purchase so much from some place to get the reward, many I never use anyway, or stuff like flight miles which I never use.  About the only thing I get from them is magazine subscriptions and occasionally FTD.  So if they have CVS or Target now, great. 

• Like 1

some of the hotel companies that are on E-rewards offer gift cards.  For example if you're a member of Choice hotels program they offer gift cards if you didn't want to cash in for points towards hotel stays

• Like 1

I'm going to use the Home Depot on this weekend. On mine they've added Dominoes Pizza, Home Depot, CVS and Target. (all $25 cards).

• Like 1

The only issue is they only allow you one per month from what I've seen,  so not like you can cash in $100 worth Target cards or whatever. 

Cliche - the pulldown menu will allow you to buy two at a time. I've not tried that yet. I redeemed the $25 CVS card this evening. Still showing as pending. Weird. When I redeem an E-Gift card I normally get the card in my email within 5 minutes. Now I'm concerned. I was going to use that tomorrow.

• Like 1

Huh...I tried that with the Target card as it did seem like you could ask for up to 4-5, but it only allowed me to redeem one.  When I contacted E-Rewards about that, they told me they only allow one per month.  Maybe CVS is different, though. 

I saw that! I got a message on the site that said:

We are currently making upd

We are currently making updates to our site and some rewards will be temporarily unavailable. Please check back in 48 hours. Thank you for your patience as we improve your experience.

ates to our site and ome rewards will be temporarily unavailable. Please check back in 48 hours. Thank you for your patience as we improve your experience.

Edited by lunastargazer

My above post didn't cut and paste like I wanted. According the ER site, some of your redemptions will be temporarily unavailable. Please check back in 48 hours. Quite frankly, if they delete all those rewards like Starbucks, CVS, Home Depot, Macy's, etc....there is no reason for me to be on that site anymore.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, lunastargazer said:

My above post didn't cut and paste like I wanted. According the ER site, some of your redemptions will be temporarily unavailable. Please check back in 48 hours. Quite frankly, if they delete all those rewards like Starbucks, CVS, Home Depot, Macy's, etc....there is no reason for me to be on that site anymore.

I don't think they'll delete them. They've always had Starbucks and Macy's. It's probably just a temporary issue like every other business is having w/inventory delays. I cashed out with Pinecone for Paypal the other day. Normally it comes the next day, but it took almost 2 additional days.

• Like 1

NJ - I hope you're right. I'm doing some work on my house and I love the Home Depot rewards and the CVS E-Gift Card.

The redemptions are back, the but message to check back in 48 hours is still there. Why did E-Rewards have to change their site? It wasn't broke, so why did they have to fix it? Every single time these companies change their website (Mapquest for instance) it's never the same and usually worse.