E-Rewards new rewards

nj07208

I was just able to cash out for a reward. There was a message about some not being available but I wanted Burlington and it just arrived in my email.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. May not believe this but I do the few surveys I get from them but never checked out the rewards so I guess I better look now.

• 7 months later...

Greetings, I seek assistance from you good people. I joined E-Rewards earlier this year and I'm just now wanting to redeem. But I'm encountering a processing issue every time I attempt to redeem. I can place items in the cart, checkout, accept terms, but then I receive a message stating..."Sorry, you've reached your temporary redemption limit for this reward. Please select a different reward, or try again later". I have never redeemed - this is my first time. And I receive that message no matter what items I try to purchase. Any advice ? Paul 

9 hours ago, spunjbath said:

Greetings, I seek assistance from you good people. I joined E-Rewards earlier this year and I'm just now wanting to redeem. But I'm encountering a processing issue every time I attempt to redeem. I can place items in the cart, checkout, accept terms, but then I receive a message stating..."Sorry, you've reached your temporary redemption limit for this reward. Please select a different reward, or try again later". I have never redeemed - this is my first time. And I receive that message no matter what items I try to purchase. Any advice ? Paul 

Hi Paul. I would try their customer service. Most sites have an email and/or phone number that you can use to explain the problem you’ve run into. Many survey sites customer service is awful and they will blow you off. If they do this, go to BBB and file a complaint. Hopefully this helps.