Does anyone know if SurveyTime is still in business?

dawn_b_adams

I joined SurveyTime in January 2020. They had a lot of surveys, most of which I didn’t qualify for. But when I did, they all paid $1, and it went into my PayPal within minutes. But in the last month, there hasn’t been anything, no surveys, no emails or alerts which I have on. I’m wondering if they are still in business. After a lot of digging around, I finally found an email and asked them what’s going on. Anyone else here use SurveyTime

1 hour ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I joined SurveyTime in January 2020. They had a lot of surveys, most of which I didn’t qualify for. But when I did, they all paid $1, and it went into my PayPal within minutes. But in the last month, there hasn’t been anything, no surveys, no emails or alerts which I have on. I’m wondering if they are still in business. After a lot of digging around, I finally found an email and asked them what’s going on. Anyone else here use SurveyTime? 

I haven't received any surveys for a couple of weeks I would receive a lot in my email but I think I only qualified for one when I first joined I was think of getting rid of them.

• Like 1

I joined in May or June of 2019 and received a lot of invitations . . . some of which I qualified for.  I was paid immediately and then everything stopped.  I am still able to access the site and am still a member, but there are no surveys.  In the three months that I was active I made $16 so I am disappointed that they no longer send me surveys.

I emailed them, and they never got back to me. I’m dumping them and deleting them from my bookmark.