Pollpass no surveys

footfree

I logged on this morning and no surveys.I did cash out with them last week and I am waiting on my money.But I thought it strange no questions at all.Is it just on my end or is anyone else seeing this happen to them?

1 hour ago, footfree said:

I logged on this morning and no surveys.I did cash out with them last week and I am waiting on my money.But I thought it strange no questions at all.Is it just on my end or is anyone else seeing this happen to them?

I think I've gone 2 days without any new ones on there

• Sad 1

I log in every other day and I usually get a few.  I just keep trying.  I answered a short few this morning.  But I do usually see a few every other day. 

14 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I log in every other day and I usually get a few.  I just keep trying.  I answered a short few this morning.  But I do usually see a few every other day. 

I have not had anything for a few days now

2 minutes ago, peach6 said:

Wow!  That isn't right.  I am not getting a lot, but a few.  Wonder what is up with that?

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:53 PM, rosiesmom said:

I still have not had any surveys on my dashboard I know it's been at least a week maybe even longer.

I did message them but have not received a reply yet

• Like 1

I was getting a different kind of home page when I got in the last couple of times.  It was about them not accepting new members and so on.  I did get a couple of survey questions though. I did just try logging in and there were not questions at all, so maybe there is something going on.  That is the first time I have ever had that happen. 

I was literally about to start a thread on this until I saw someone else already did. I have not seen any questions on Pollpass since the Saturday before Easter. The last set of questions I did seemed to be questions about Easter (as if anyone was able to celebrate this year). I was able to cash out before then and did get paid. But, no questions since then. Not sure what is going on either. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

It would’ve been nice if we could’ve cashed out with whatever points we had. I’m just under 3,000 so I get nothing for those last few surveys and wasted my time!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marilyn26 said:

It would’ve been nice if we could’ve cashed out with whatever points we had. I’m just under 3,000 so I get nothing for those last few surveys and wasted my time!! 

It's disappointing. I only had a little over a dollar's worth, so not a huge deal. But whenever other companies close down, they've allowed people to redeem without minimum. Pollpass won't even answer emails, it just comes back with an auto response that they aren't replying to questions.