One Opinion and Dynata

footfree

They  keep asking me to  share ads with Dynata with Google- has anyone else done so and what do you think of it.Not sure I want them tracking me.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

They  keep asking me to  share ads with Dynata with Google- has anyone else done so and what do you think of it.Not sure I want them tracking me.

I've received that also and on other sites to not sure about it either so just closing it

• Like 1

I have received that as well. Did it , but nothing noted so far. I rarely use Google since Bing is the default in Edge.

I've backed out every time as well. It's not very specific which I don't like. Oh and I don't belong to One Opinion but some of these companies must have just merged. I know E-rewards is Dynata now and that's where I get that survey from every other day or so. I also took a survey with Opinion Outpost and there was a little Dynata logo up in the left hand corner on every question.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen any benefit to me so I must recommend not.   I still get the inane questions. pre questions, pre surveys, etc and disqualifications when more than halfway through thier surveys.

Has anyone noticed there is no way to turn it off once you agree?

If you say yes-it does not matter if you clean your cookies everyday. They will get no info because the cookie they placed on your comp will be gone from them being able to track you

• Like 1