What a reward !!!!

oldchap

Had an invite from Talkinsights. My payment:- “as a reward, we will share the insights from each week with you”

Wow - they’re going to share the results. No cash, no points, no prize draw. Just sharing the results.

How can I control my excitement 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, oldchap said:

Had an invite from Talkinsights. My payment:- “as a reward, we will share the insights from each week with you”

Wow - they’re going to share the results. No cash, no points, no prize draw. Just sharing the results.

How can I control my excitement 

WOW, what a prize!

I might ask some of the site's I use to stop sending me PayPal and just ask for the results instead.

Talkinsights here I come!

• Haha 4

I once was invited to participate in an online movie community by a company that paid its ceo 63 million dollars but wanted to pay its panelists by having a raffle for a chance to win.  No thanks.

• Sad 2

• 4 weeks later...

I've been a member of FreshLabs for a months and I've yet to receive a survey that pays outright. The incentives are only for a chance to win or a pre-qualifier for a project that will pay. I actually qualified for a project after a long screener, but I was never contacted about it. They've been sending an invite for this one survey for almost 2 weeks. I guess they weren't getting enough responses because they started putting 'Increased Incentive' in the subject line. How about the "increased incentive" was just an increase on the amount of money to be won.

The trolling doesn't stop there, I received an email the other day with the subject line "Don't Forget to Take Our Survey for a Reward." A chance to win isn't a real reward.

ETA: I just received an invite to another community about a popular children's app. They want me to download the app, which costs $7.99 a month. Participation in the community pays UP TO $10 per month. These companies cannot be serious!

• Like 3