BestMark - Mystery shopping site

dawn_b_adams

I thought I’d put a query in this forum, as I’m not sure if anyone will read this in another forum. I’m a member of BestMark, which is a mystery shopping site. I’ve done quite a bit through them in the few months I’ve been with them. As of March, things dried out, obviously with COVID-19, totally understandable. I check their website every day regardless. 

Starting yesterday, when I tried to login in to my account, it kept saying something like “invalid credentials, access denied”. So I tried again today and same thing. I managed to find their toll free phone number and tried to call them. When I called, I got a recording saying something like “sorry invalid”. I checked the number and tried again, same thing. I tried to email them, and that seemed to be down too. Does anyone know if BestMark is still in business? Maybe they temporarily shut down, but it would have been nice if they would have put something on their login page or whatever. I have no idea what’s going on. 

• Sad 1

I just tried...could log in. Nothing looks different...just no work. There isn't an email address for contact as they have one of those internal contact forms. 

These are the numbers listed: 1-800-969-8477 OR 952-922-3890 (local)

• Like 1

I did mystery shopping about 10 years ago. There are forums for that where might get better info. Try searching for "mystery shopping forums."

• Like 1

I tried the next day and was able to get in. Have no idea what happened the day before. Maybe their IT people were working on something.