Despise Your Surveys

Bal

I so wish I didn't have to use Your Surveys. They are such an awful run company.

I only use them as they pay the most and have the most surveys (not great since Corona tho) they just continue to put your quality score down for nothing. I didn't answer any surveys for a few days, my score goes down, answered three surveys yesterday so my score goes up, checked today, score gone  down again!

They take forever getting back to you as well. 

I got rid of them a few years back.  I didn't understand the quality score thing.  I don't think I ever resolved any issue that I emailed them about.  I also dumped others around the same time. 

• Like 1

Registered just to say how fake your surveys is.  They take away points ramdomly every month and it is always for some survey five or six weeks ago.  Their support is nonexistent because they do not reply to any email I sent them using the support email on their pages.   I simply press the x in the upper right hand corner everytime one of their "surveys" come up now since they have demonstrated that they are only interested in wasting my time and then not paying me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am with all of you,  sick of the roller coaster quality score thing.  I don't understand it's purpose and  I am tired worrying about it.  Does the Panel have any input,  I have complained to a couple of them and got the run around.  This week I just started Xing out when one comes up.