Pentagon officially releases UFO videos

seven

I swear there have been these UFO's for hundreds of years.  They have been represented in ancient drawings and in the histories.  Wowsa!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am counting on the aliens to come and save us from the virus. :91_thumbsup:

Or, they might come, cut off our lips and suck us dry of blood. :51_scream:

You know, like the cattle mutilations. 

Just thinking out loud here. Carry on. :lol:

• Haha 2

About time they released that video. Last fall, there was a series on the History channel about this. They delved into all the sightings from Navy aircraft carriers and fighter jets. The Navy kind of swept it under the rug. There’s definitely something out there. I’m fascinated by UFO’s, The Bermuda Triangle and that kind of stuff. Who knows?

Edited by dawn_b_adams
Wrong network
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also fascinated by UFOs ever since I was a kid and saw "something." I had been shooting baskets at a local park after my friends had gone home. It had just gotten dark. Something caught my attention over a stand of trees near the park. It was an odd light that went back and forth for a few minutes, then suddenly descended below the tree line. Decided it might be time to go home now. :lol:

Here's the part that was really creepy, to me anyway. When I got home, I told my parents what I had just seen. Their faces went kind of white, and they pointed at the television. Reports of people seeing a UFO in the area were already on the news. :51_scream: So I guess I wasn't the only one who had seen "something."

Just Google Wanaque Reservoir UFO, New Jersey, 1966. That's what I saw.

Also, I am a fan of Bigfoot. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's a fascinating phenomena. Something I've been interested in since I was young.  I do believe we are not alone in the universe. 

• Like 2

I'm also beginning to think that UFOs may not necessarily be extraterrestrial. Maybe from another dimension right here on earth, and they pop into our dimension from time to time, either intentionally or occasionally through some odd, accidental quirk of physics. Or maybe they come from a parallel universe. Also could be true of ghosts, shadow people, etc.

Jeez! Can you tell I've been watching too much Travel Channel's Paranormal: Caught on Camera? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They could be so many things. I think most people instantly think aliens when they hear the word UFO but like you said it could be other dimensions and things we are only beginning to understand and comprehend.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I saw one just last night, with my neighbour. It was BIG!! A shimmery glowing reddish-orange cigar shaped object. It hovered for a few minutes and poof, it was gone. This was over the Port Moody area of Metro Vancouver BC at 8pm

• 9 months later...

The aliens who come here over interstellar distances must have  far, far better knowledge of physics, science and engineering than we do to be able to do that traveling. I sure wish that they'd let us in on those secrets!!!!