Less Points for More Time

rosiesmom

I have noticed that in the past few months that I am being asked to put in quite a bit more time for a few points here and there.  I just looked at some on a site and they wanted 20 minutes for 17 points, so 20 minutes for 17 cents.  I did one to see, and low and behold, it was going to take 20 minutes, so I x'd out of it.  Are the survey companies getting cheaper?  I think so.  I will do a Prolific for .20 but they only want me for 2 minutes.  Those add up quickly because I usually am not dq'd from them.  But the other sites.  Oh my!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I have noticed that in the past few months that I am being asked to put in quite a bit more time for a few points here and there.  I just looked at some on a site and they wanted 20 minutes for 17 points, so 20 minutes for 17 cents.  I did one to see, and low and behold, it was going to take 20 minutes, so I x'd out of it.  Are the survey companies getting cheaper?  I think so.  I will do a Prolific for .20 but they only want me for 2 minutes.  Those add up quickly because I usually am not dq'd from them.  But the other sites.  Oh my!

I agree they want more from you for less money or points

I have closed some also

• Like 2