Survey Junkie??

Marks

People are saying that when you cashout to paypal or direct deposit they ask you personal verification questions. Does anyone know what those are or experienced that. I just signed up and curious what would it be-no way am i giving SS info or something like that.

My experience with Survey Junkie  is when you cash out they send you a verification code.  I get mine via e-mail.  When you get that code,  copy and past in a box they provide and the transaction goes through. I have never been asked for a social security number by them. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Duck said:

My experience with Survey Junkie  is when you cash out they send you a verification code.  I get mine via e-mail.  When you get that code,  copy and past in a box they provide and the transaction goes through. I have never been asked for a social security number by them. 

Thanks-was that for a paypal cashout?

I just tried to cash out via PayPal..I got the verification code which makes zero sense since I've already cashed out PayPal once before with them..so I get the code then it tells me I can't cash out & they need to ask me questions by contacting them...I'll wait a couple days & call them..if they ask me any personal info like SS I'll tell them where to go & just delete my account...not worth the hassle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I just tried to cash out via PayPal..I got the verification code which makes zero sense since I've already cashed out PayPal once before with them..so I get the code then it tells me I can't cash out & they need to ask me questions by contacting them...I'll wait a couple days & call them..if they ask me any personal info like SS I'll tell them where to go & just delete my account...not worth the hassle 

Same just happened to me but it let me cash out to my bank account-but not paypal. I wrote an email as to why and they said they will call me-weird. Why did they let my bank account go through but not paypal??

so confused- they never called me an i got an email my transfer is going to my bank account. Paypal is still greyed out and so are gift cards-no access to paypal or GC until they call. Went on other forums an people are saying the same thing-wont let you do paypal-even old users. They say they will call and never do. Will post if i see it in my bank account-says can take 5 business days-not doing anymore surveys till I see the payment.

Oh- and before I requested payment to bank account I also got a verification code on my phone and a verification email-wtf else do they want for paypal??

ugh-welcome to survey junkie-looks like they are all screwed up

• Like 1

They just called me. All they ask is your birth date and name and address. Supposedly I can cash out paypal now but wont know until i hit 500 points again. Supposedly-even if your an old user they are now verifying your identity by calling you on phone and speaking to you-not just the code text-once thats done you can cash out to paypal anytime with no hassle. They must have been hacked recently or something.