Hivemind?

NevadaJones

Have done a search on this site, but nothing shows up. Has anyone had any experience with this Hivemind outfit?

Received an email with an invitation to participate in some sort of relationship research study, a survey every other day for twenty days. Some sort of software to download in order for the survey to be functional (I've downloaded software that's like this, I think, before and had no apparent issues; just uninstall after completing the survey).

I vaguely recall giving my email address to Hivemind after maybe doing one of their surveys somewhere a while ago. And I remember getting an email from them about this study a few weeks ago, but I deleted it, and now I don't even know what the compensation for it is, as it wasn't mentioned in the latest email.

Anyone know anything? Or maybe going to do this same relationship survey?

Thanks! :grin:

Great question. I also received a survey invite from this company yesterday, although I do not recall ever signing up with them. The topic is COVID19 experience. The invite email indicated that I will get 1 short survey per day, for the next 20 days, and paid $20 in total. They do seem to have a legit facebook and twitter page. I just got my 2nd survey from them today as promised. However, at the end of the survey, I was asked for my full name and home address. I gave it to them (thinking that perhaps they pay via a check in the mail). They never asked for my paypal address specifically, nor confirmed how I will be paid. I really hope this is not some spam company, but like I said, their social media pages seem very legit. I couldnt find anything else about them though.

• Like 1

Just happened today to see on another forum someone else inquiring about Hivemind, and it sounds like they've gotten the same surveys as you. No one seems to know exactly how they've gotten invited to Hivemind, but the reviews have been entirely positive. :91_thumbsup:

I do the second of my surveys today.

• 1 month later...

Update.

Finished the surveys and Inquisit, which I've used before, was the software I had to download.

Payment for the surveys was a $50 gift card through Tango, and the redemption link arrived within three days (faster than promised even) after completing the last survey.

Good communication from Hivemind, and I'd certainly recommend doing business with them based on this experience. :91_thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Neat! Glad this thread existed - I just randomly stumbled into them today (I forget from where - one of the handful of sites that may have sent me an invite to a higher-paying focus group type study), then at the end of the survey, unusually for a third-party-hosted pre-survey like that, it asked if I wanted to join the site, and I was like... huh, I guess so? Figured I should check here first to make sure they were legit. Sounds like they are, so I'm gonna try them out now!

• Like 1