Amazon gone from LifePoints

greeneyeddevils

Not sure what's happening with LifePoints...but I went to redeem here in Canada today & Amazon gift certs are gone from the site..nothing stating that they're out of stock ..you can't even select the reward now...wtf!...Anyone seeing this on the US site?

Green

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Not sure what's happening with LifePoints...but I went to redeem here in Canada today & Amazon gift certs are gone from the site..nothing stating that they're out of stock ..you can't even select the reward now...wtf!...Anyone seeing this on the US site?

Green

In just checked and I still see Amazon on my site

I'm in the US

Yep still up on mine.Didn't realize you could cash out for as little as $5.00 with the AGC .I always get Paypal.

That's great for those in the USA...but now here in Canada we've lost Amazon on LifePoints....tried contacting customer service...but who knows when they're ever going to respond..they took forever prior to Covid-19..who knows now

20 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

That's great for those in the USA...but now here in Canada we've lost Amazon on LifePoints....tried contacting customer service...but who knows when they're ever going to respond..they took forever prior to Covid-19..who knows now

Ya I wouldn't count on it either- sorry to hear that!

Sounds like support still doesn't exist on LifePoints which is why I left a little after they started. I was thinking about going back but now I'm not so sure.

Got a response from LifePoints today..bunch of crap...

Thank you for contacting us and for providing your thoughtful feedback. Although this option is not available at this time, updates are made to the Rewards Zone regularly. Please know that I have passed your request along to our merchandising team. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any additional assistance to you.

I guess my email to LifePoints got to them since this morning Amazon.ca is back on their rewards site...maybe I wasn't the only one who complained...

Cash out!  yes!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I guess my email to LifePoints got to them since this morning Amazon.ca is back on their rewards site...maybe I wasn't the only one who complained...

Cash out!  yes!

Maybe they just ran out and then restocked, or maybe they got scared when they read your email. :10_wink:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pretzelforce58 said:

Maybe they just ran out and then restocked, or maybe they got scared when they read your email. :10_wink:

Oh they didn't run out..they would've told me if they did...just some clown removed the reward for some reason...I'm guessing that 3/4 of the people here in Canada use Amazon on LifePoints...usually they hit up the $10 amazon reward which is 1100 reward points...what happened 2 days ago was the only rewards that they had on the site to redeem for were over 2800 points to redeem for which would take forever now with the amount of surveys that they're dishing out...so they figure.."hey let's just get rid of the easy $10 Amazon" that way we don't have to worry about people cashing out during the pandemic & it's going to take the survey takers alot longer to cash out...so I guess everyone here emailed them & complained as to where Amazon had vanished to & all of the sudden it's back up on the site...a great way for a company to save right now during these times...smart but not cool for us survey takers

• Like 2

Or like whoever removes week long diaries after 2 days. That's why I save the URL.

UPDATE: They did it again. Received a My Personal Routine diary on 5/13 and started it. On 5/14 , the link on the LifePoints site was gone.