SurveyHills - have you heard of them

footfree

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting those too. I checked out the site, it seems like a real site but I couldn't find any reviews so I didn't join.

• 6 months later...

I got another survey invite today - I have been getting them periodically. I decided to check it out. I clicked forgot password, they sent me a password. You have to do a captcha, sometimes you can't see the bottom of it and it will say it is wrong, so you may have to do several before you get it right. 

I clicked to fill in my profile, They already had my name, birth date, and address, state and zip code. The question about household incomes are in another currency so I put perferr not to answer.

I'm thinking maybe some old site that went out of business was bought by them or merged with them and maybe that's how they got my info.   When filling in other parts of the profile then hitting save the yes no buttons are in Chinese or Japanese, I took a chance and hit the first button and it turned out to be the Yes button. I did 1 survey and got 5 dq points.

I think I will try it for a while but if a lot of it are in another language I will stop.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I checked them out and they are from Shanghai China. If you click on the about us link at the top, it will show a picture of Shanghai. I will try them and let everyone know. Hopefully they don't use the samplicio.us router. (fingers crossed) :)

-Stizzy

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I've been using this site for about a year and fnally got enough points to cash out. However, I cannot figure out how to do that. I've emailed support repeatedly and never get a response. Anyone else have this problem?