Pollpass gone ?

Bal

I haven't had any questions from Pollpass for about two weeks now. I have contacted them but have had no response.

Anyone else having these problems. I'm on £2.99 as well.

Asked the same question on April 15th- since then I still haven't seen any questions on their site.It's like they closed shop once the pandemic and shelter in place happened.

I have been checking daily and nothing for a couple of weeks now.  I think they are gone.  I will keep checking but at 30 days, I guess I can move on from it.  I had like 4200 points, so I tried cashing out.  It did let me, but they are working on it.  I guess if I don't get it, not a lot of harm done. 

I got the email also they are closing as of June 10  no new questions will be asked you can redeem if you have enough which I don't

I got the email too, but I think it is illegal not to allow everyone to cash out now. If you earned less than 3000 credits, they will hold your earned money hostage. Otherwise, they were a fun survey company and it was easy to earn with them. No DQs and they had questions every day that didn't take more than 5 min of my time. Another good one bites the dust. The only easy big earners I have left now are Prolific, MTurk, and Paidviewpoint. All the others just suck.

• Like 3

I just got the email as well. It was different and fun, and even though it didn't pay a lot I enjoyed their questions. I only have 1200 credits so I'm out of luck. It's a tiny amount, but most companies do let you cash out without a minimum when they close down, so that's a disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...

i never got the email at all.  I checked in here and that is how I found out.  I did get my little payout, and then I deleted the bookmark from my computer.  Well, there may be others that pop up now and then.  Make hay while the sun shines I guess.

• Like 1