Has anybody heard of?

peach6

Has anybody heard of Opinion Community Surveys?  I have been getting quite a few surveys this week in my email I do not think it is one that I have joined  so I just keep deleting them.

Has anybody else been getting them?

I have never heard of them.  For some time I have been getting invites from different companies in my junk mail box.  I have no idea how they got my name unless one of the sites I do belong to sold them my name.  Maybe?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I have never heard of them.  For some time I have been getting invites from different companies in my junk mail box.  I have no idea how they got my name unless one of the sites I do belong to sold them my name.  Maybe?

Yep. I'm pretty sure that's what is happening. I too have been getting invites from companies I didn't join on my own. And I've never heard of Opinion Community Surveys either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I too have been getting their emails and I have never signed up for this is company. I did look at their website and it does look very professional,but I did see they are out of London.I am afraid to sign up without anybody knowing if it is a scam.