How do you spend your earnings from surveys?

Pretzelforce58

I use mine for birthdays and Holidays otherwise no would get anything but now, it's going towards paying bills with this pandemic and loss of income. Everyone will be getting less from us this year for birthdays and holidays now.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 4:41 AM, episemion said:

Not an issue for me as I use a desk top PC. Wasn't aware that you could get Paypal from ACOP.

I use my pc for surveys but the survey on the cell phone paid $10, I think is was a survey that wanted to see how their website worked on pc and cell phone. the first part of the survey was  for pc and the second part was for cell phone.

I think ACOP has been using paypal for over a year now.

Most of my earnings are used to buy items off new life animal sanctuarys amazon wishlist but occasionally I use the money to buy something for myself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it's a survey that gives PayPal, I transfer that into my bank and use it for bills. I used to use Amazon for fun stuff, but money is tight nowadays, so I've been spending my GCs on household goods. Laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, just boring necessities.

• Like 2

I use it to pay my internet bill every month and use giftcards to give as gifts for birthdays, and Christmas otherwise no one would get anything from me.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:16 PM, somelady said:

I use my pc for surveys but the survey on the cell phone paid $10, I think is was a survey that wanted to see how their website worked on pc and cell phone. the first part of the survey was  for pc and the second part was for cell phone.

I think ACOP has been using paypal for over a year now.

I've been using paypal with ACOP for several years.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just stashing the money away in PayPal for a rainy day fund. But then COVID hit and my wife stopped working to homeschool our son. So that rainy day fund turned into a desk, desktop computer, and printer. And now I'll be building it back up again just to help make up for the income lost from her job. 

• Like 2

Sounds similar , but it was not COVID-19 that caused any issues (retired , no income change) , but rather the front steps were found to be deteriorating and will need replacing. Removal and new pre-cast ones will cost $4400. Ouch!

Well I always go for the Amazon. The past few years I (not these past 2) i would have over a $1000 in Amazon each year. My twin daughters both live over 400 miles from me. So in later October I tell the twins to get themselves $300 worth for CHRISTmas (starting in November prices start going up in cost) This way they get what they want and it is shipping right to them. They send me a list of what they want.

Another year I got me a sofa/sleeper and other years I got my husband a huge snow thrower. Our garage is about 500 feet from the street and several years back we had a lot of snow, and i did not want (GOD Forbid) him have a heart attack. It took me 2 weeks going threw each one to pick the best.

• Like 1