pollpass closing

schludermann

PollPass rewards  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you lose rewards on PollPass?

• Yes
    • No

Folks,

Just received notice that the Pollpass AI has been disconnected. If you have more than the $3 payout threshold, get your request in ASAP, the request option shut off in june and the data purges in July. Sending an inquiry to support bounces. I'd attach the Pollpass notice but Survey Police is blocking that.

• Sad 1

I voted no one the poll, but I think I might not get my cash out.  Too bad, that was some easy points, no arguing or comments. 

On 5/20/2020 at 12:24 PM, rosiesmom said:

I voted no one the poll, but I think I might not get my cash out.  Too bad, that was some easy points, no arguing or comments. 

I'm not sure I understand your comment. Did you say you decided to give up the rewards instead of claiming it, the minimum is $3?  I have less that than, and thus my reward is stranded.

20 hours ago, schludermann said:

I'm not sure I understand your comment. Did you say you decided to give up the rewards instead of claiming it, the minimum is $3?  I have less that than, and thus my reward is stranded.

I HATE auto correct because it doesn't always understand me.  What I was trying to say was that I noticed that there were no new polls or questions being posed, so i did cash out.  Wasn't sure that I would get it, but it did come through yesterday.  I am sorry that you didn't have enough points.  I could have given you some of mine, if we could do that type of thing.  It was easy to do and I didn't get rich from it, it was a good way to pass a few minutes.  AND, I have turned off auto correct now. 

• Like 2