Got email Pollpass closing

footfree

Dear Pollpass user,

In 2016 we started Pollpass with the hopes of providing a better, more user friendly experience of taking surveys.

We have come a long way since then and we are grateful that you have been with us on this journey. Therefore, it is with a very heavy heart that we announce that
Pollpass will be closing on 10 June 2020.

No new questions will be added from today onwards.

You will have until 10 June 2020 to access your account and redeem credits where eligible (3000 credits minimum).

All your personal data (PII) will be deleted from our system by 10 July 2020. This is to allow us to honour and process any cash-out requests made.

You will also receive email reminders in the following weeks reminding you to redeem eligible credits.

Thank you again for everything and we hope you keep well and safe at home.
Many thanks and best wishes,
The Pollpass Team

• Like 1

It sucks they won't let people cash out with any amount. It's not like we can make the minimum if there aren't any questions. It's too bad, they were different and easy to do for a few minutes each day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

It sucks they won't let people cash out with any amount. It's not like we can make the minimum if there aren't any questions. It's too bad, they were different and easy to do for a few minutes each day.

I feel lucky I was able to cash out right before the shut down- but I agree it's like working for free and no one wants to do that

• Thanks 1

I was at 4200 points so I tried to cash out.  It looked like it was going to let me, but it has never been approved.  Oh well.  I can delete that from my daily list to try.  It's just odd that they updated their system and then they were done with it.  Guess I won't be seeing that cash out.