One Opinion Is Going Down The Drain

cricket

Remember when they were MyView? They were my favorite. Now every time I go there, they give the Dynata/Google thing to sign up. I am not going to do it. It says "Amount, varies". I am getting maybe one regular point survey a day. I am so close to cashing out. I don't mind the disqualifies because they add up but it'll take forever to get to $25 at this rate. Probably nobody is working now, who knows. So discouraging. There are so few good companies left. When I started this about 10 years ago, Toluna, so many good ones, I had about 30 companies that I was registered with. If anyone can suggest a great one, I'd appreciate it. 

• Like 1

I find OneOpinion to be OK. When they consolidated all of the sites (pre-Dynata) into one , my ZoomPanel account was moved over just fine. There are some lean times regarding surveys , which is normal. But , there have been plenty so far this year. Cashed out once at $50 since January and am able to do so now for $25.

Takes too long to get to 25.00 and the closer you get to 25.00 the slower the surveys come.  I went though two cash outs and have now abandoned them. There are too many others that have lower thresholds for cash outs  and surveys that are easier to qualify for.   They  also locked me  out at one point too.  Had to e-mail several times to get reinstated.  

• Like 2

Duck, can you suggest which companies you're referring to? I have been doing surveys for 10 years and the good ones are almost all gone. Thanks for reply (and thanks everyone).

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, cricket said:

Duck, can you suggest which companies you're referring to? I have been doing surveys for 10 years and the good ones are almost all gone. Thanks for reply (and thanks everyone).

All are problematic on some level but here are the ones I am relying on the most theses days,  in no certain order,  Qmee,  My Points, Panel Champ, P,aid View Point,  Point Club, Prize Rebel, Swag Bucks and to a lesser extent Survey Junkie and Branded Surveys. The absolute best of the lot is Prolific.  I haven't been using them very long but at least up to this point they have been very good.   All of the ones I listed have varying levels of production for me.  Over the course of the month I will get something out of each of them   Swag Bucks & Prolific are the best producers at this time.   Ones I have quit using in the last six months to a year;  Inbox DollarsOpinion Outpost (they locked me out) and  One OpinionInbox Dollars and One Opinion have high cash-out levels  30 and 25 dollars respectively,  and it takes forever to get there.  One Opinion seemed to slow the survey opportunities down when I started getting near the cash out level.  Hope this helps,  it is all subject to change.  

• Like 2

Thanks, Duck. I agree about Prolific. I go on there all day, I don't wait for invitations and of course, start with the ones that have the least spots open. I love Paid Viewpoint and do Tellwut every morning with my coffee because it's easy. I never make money with Swagbucks though. All I do is the daily poll. I never got a survey from them that I qualified for, not in 10 years. How do you make money with them?

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 4:35 PM, stageangel said:

Agree about One Opinion. More and more they offer the "varies" surveys. I'm not doing any that do not tell me "how much" and "how long."

I used to not do them. They only way to get rid of them is to click on them answer 1 question then exit it and  go back to the site. One day as soon as I clicked it I dg and got the points. Now I when I click it asks a few questions then tell you how much it pays but not the length. One day it said 10 minutes so I did it> it gave me 500 points. I do them now unless they are over 15 minutes. I also dq a lot and get the points.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, somelady said:

I used to not do them. They only way to get rid of them is to click on them answer 1 question then exit it and  go back to the site. One day as soon as I clicked it I dg and got the points. Now I when I click it asks a few questions then tell you how much it pays but not the length. One day it said 10 minutes so I did it> it gave me 500 points. I do them now unless they are over 15 minutes. I also dq a lot and get the points.

I do them as well. None have been that long and generally I DQ early on. Not a big deal.

• Like 2