Prolific

Bal

I get the error message that tells me to refresh the page, then try logging in again. That works for me. I know others are also having login issues, too.

I didn't try until later in the afternoon, and I had no issues, but I did get one rejected because I didn't get the weird question right.  It was a wonky one and I didn't understand it when I read it, even out loud.  So I lost like $1.26 or something.  They can be tricky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I didn't try until later in the afternoon, and I had no issues, but I did get one rejected because I didn't get the weird question right.  It was a wonky one and I didn't understand it when I read it, even out loud.  So I lost like $1.26 or something.  They can be tricky.

Yeah, I had that happen to me on one of their studies. The question was really odd, and I didn’t understand what they were asking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Yeah, I had that happen to me on one of their studies. The question was really odd, and I didn’t understand what they were asking. 

4 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can get confused sometime answering some of there questions

There site is definitely different and I do really like it

• Like 3

And just when I thought I might not get as many invites, I got a bonus of .29 for one of the surveys.  So I guess I am alright.  But I only got them yesterday, nothing for today.  It's a weekend.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My password was rejected last week. I know it was correct. Trying to reset the PW by email failed twice. Now I have a 3rd one, and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I thought they were dropping me because I was making too much money. Now I see it's a problem with their server. That's why it's good to check here.

• Like 1

I just signed up a few weeks ago for Prolific.   At this point they are one of my best producers.   They seem to be close to the ideal survey panel.   I fully expect that to change though.  There have been quite a few panels that start out good and after a few months things starting going sour.  Has anyone else had that experience and if so do you have any theories why?

1 hour ago, Duck said:

I just signed up a few weeks ago for Prolific.   At this point they are one of my best producers.   They seem to be close to the ideal survey panel.   I fully expect that to change though.  There have been quite a few panels that start out good and after a few months things starting going sour.  Has anyone else had that experience and if so do you have any theories why?

Prolific is a terrific survey site. I’ve had very few problems with them. Their customer service promptly answers queries and solves problems quickly. As of now, I make more money from them than any of the other survey sites I belong to.

Most of the survey sites I’ve joined over the years started out pretty good and totally suck now. Forthright, One Opinion, Point Club, SurveyTime are just some of them. I’ve cut back on the number of surveys I take from all those sites I listed. I’m not joining any more sites at this point. Too aggravating. As far as why most of these survey sites are going downhill, I’d say unbridled greed and the fact they can pretty much get away with anything. They will screw you over in a New York minute. I’m tired of being treated like dog doo. 

• Like 1

I just clicked on one of the studies and it said I'm ineligible to participate in this study

I never had that happen before

• Like 2

I was attempting to get into one of theirs today and my computer was glitchy and I had to withdraw from it.  I felt bad and tried to explain to them.  It was a $4 survey too.  Too bad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, peach6 said:

I just clicked on one of the studies and it said I'm ineligible to participate in this study

I had one that did that, too. In the description of the study, it said if you had already taken a study from this researcher before you were ineligible to do another. I can't possibly recall all the surveys I do and from who (whom?), and I'm too lazy to go back through all my completed studies, so I tried it anyway and got the ineligible message.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:27 PM, peach6 said:

I get that sometimes too. I think some of them expired.

• Like 1

Has any one noticed today they had the same survey listed 10 or11 times? The " Genomic privacy online evaluation tool "

I didn't like the survey. After I took it they sent another email to take it, I thought it would be different , it wasn't. They only change they made was putting the attention check answer on a different line. I also noticed they gave the same completion code. I wonder If you get paid for all of them if you do them.

Also has anyone noticed the they sometimes shortchange 1point or cent or whatever you would call it? I haven't written them yet because I have to go through  the surveys and match them to the emails that approved the points to see how much they owe me

• Like 2