Prolific

Bal

8 hours ago, somelady said:

Has any one noticed today they had the same survey listed 10 or11 times? The " Genomic privacy online evaluation tool "

I didn't like the survey. After I took it they sent another email to take it, I thought it would be different , it wasn't. They only change they made was putting the attention check answer on a different line. I also noticed they gave the same completion code. I wonder If you get paid for all of them if you do them.

Also has anyone noticed the they sometimes shortchange 1point or cent or whatever you would call it? I haven't written them yet because I have to go through  the surveys and match them to the emails that approved the points to see how much they owe me

Do you get emails from them?

I always have to go to the site to see what's available

• Like 2

16 hours ago, somelady said:

Has any one noticed today they had the same survey listed 10 or11 times? The " Genomic privacy online evaluation tool "

I didn't like the survey. After I took it they sent another email to take it, I thought it would be different , it wasn't. They only change they made was putting the attention check answer on a different line. I also noticed they gave the same completion code. I wonder If you get paid for all of them if you do them.

I'm still getting that same survey over and again. Assuming it's a glitch, so I only did it once.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, peach6 said:

Do you get emails from them?

I always have to go to the site to see what's available

Yes  I have 8 unopened emails about this study.  Sometimes I get an email and after the study I see other studies on the site. I take the studies and sometimes after taking it I get an email to take it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I'm still getting that same survey over and again. Assuming it's a glitch, so I only did it once.

I don't know, I just looked at the site and most of them have different  numbers of open spaces remaining. I am tempted to to contact the researcher and ask him about it but I really don't want to do these surveys.

• Like 1

I have to admit that the one time I did this genome survey I had absolutely no idea what the heck they were talking about. Made it a bit difficult to answer the questions! :lol:

• Haha 2

I don't know what is going on this week with the Studies I have 3 duplicate studies and all the Studies are for Computer only and I only do them on my Tablet

On 5/27/2020 at 8:18 PM, somelady said:

Also has anyone noticed the they sometimes shortchange 1point or cent or whatever you would call it? I haven't written them yet because I have to go through  the surveys and match them to the emails that approved the points to see how much they owe me

I got that one too.  Like 4 times, I did it, and so far, no credit for any of them.  I don't know if I have ever been shorted.  I know that sometimes I get a bonus.  The only ones I can't do for them are the ones that required a webcam.  I didn't get anything over the weekend, maybe 1 or 2 over the weekend, but I don't think I did but one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

I got that one too.  Like 4 times, I did it, and so far, no credit for any of them.  I don't know if I have ever been shorted.  I know that sometimes I get a bonus.  The only ones I can't do for them are the ones that required a webcam.  I didn't get anything over the weekend, maybe 1 or 2 over the weekend, but I don't think I did but one.

I have also had the repeats but they seem to be gone now and actually have no surveys

• Like 2

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have also had the repeats but they seem to be gone now and actually have no surveys

I noticed that.  I haven't checked today, but I will in a new moments here. I just checked and it shows those as still pending.  I refused one of them because I thought it was a glitch.  I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get credit for any of them.  I just cashed out.  I had been doing pretty good with them. 

There's something buggy in their servers. They keep rejecting my login, and I've had to get new passwords twice. The last one worked for a few days, now not.  Maybe they're trying new servers or they're in the process of changing ownership. An email produced only a robo-reply.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, rosiesmom said:

I did it twice and only received payment for one.

• Like 1