E-Rewards Website down a lot

lunastargazer

Since they changed the format to the new E-Rewards website, they've been down quite a bit.

I will try to do a survey. When you click on the button that says let's begin, it just sticks there and does nothing.

So I send them an email detailing the problem. I get the same pat response, please clear your cache, use a different browser and restart. If I had a dollar for every time an IT person or a webmaster told me to do that I'd have a new car by now. To me it feels like a patronizing answer. 

I cleared my history, shut down my PC, took out the battery, logged back in and same problem. Gave me a few token surveys which I was promptly DQ'd and then back to the same problem. Stuck on the same survey. Happens when I'm on the site or my email invite. I just don't get it. Why do survey companies change things? If things weren't broken why do they need to redo the website or app over and over again?

Each time the site for me is down 3-4 days, which is surveys I lost and those days not a money maker. GRRRR.

• Like 1

I feel your pain. I’ve been on survey sites that have changed and it’s never for the better. In fact, a couple of survey sites that changed things I have since dumped, because they went down the tubes once they changed. And the worst of them send canned responses to emails that are probably sent by a ‘bot and have no human interaction. If you have already done all those things to rectify the problem and are still having an issue, it is them, not you. I’d dump them. Not worth your time.