Inspired opinions/Focusgroup

Lab6689

Is anyone else a member of slessinger associates "inspired opinions" and got the email that they are becoming "focusgroup" & that it will be live 30May

If so have you been able to log onto the focusgroup website?  I keep getting errors & when I say I forgot my password they come back with my email doesn't exist.  Help desk says that I should be able to log on and that any points from inspired opinions will transfer to focusgroup

I'm still getting inspiredopinions surveys & can still log in there fine just not the new company

Thanks I was wondering if it was just me here

Yeah, I've been a member of both for a long time. I can still log into both sites separately. But, I must say Schlesinger is very good and I got many focus groups with them in the past. However, FPG has been terrible lately. They send me surveys for focus groups and online studies all the time, but haven't been accepted in several years. I feel as if they just want to collect free info from people. Once they merge, I hope it will be more like the Schlesinger model.

On 6/5/2020 at 6:54 PM, Njsurveyman said:

Yeah, I've been a member of both for a long time. I can still log into both sites separately. But, I must say Schlesinger is very good and I got many focus groups with them in the past. However, FPG has been terrible lately. They send me surveys for focus groups and online studies all the time, but haven't been accepted in several years. I feel as if they just want to collect free info from people. Once they merge, I hope it will be more like the Schlesinger model.

I agree. Unless they only need like 2 people for each focus group, I do find it odd that I've never qualified for any.