Inboxdollars No more Spin and Win, Scan receipts

yobry1

They took away the spin and win so now it "claims" you earn scratch and win progress with surveys but I have YET to see ANY progress whatsoever on it. Has anyone else seen any progress? It seems like every time I find an easy way to earn on it, a few months later they change it. On the plus side I didn't notice til a few days ago you can earn 2cents for every receipt you scan which is great. I already use 2 apps on my phone to earn points with scanning receipts, lol. I've also been scanning bar codes of products at walmart with the app but half the time my walmart doesn't carry the product. I also dislike the videos vs tv but, I bought a phone mount with a clip on it for use in your car, but I clip it on the lip of my coffee table, dining table, or desk and "watch" the videos while doing other things on my laptop or tablet. It was like $14 on amazon. 

I saw that.  They just banned me from their surveys too.  I'm skeptical on continuing with them, I've never had a problem with Inbox Dollars until now.  They said I was cheating, which I don't do with my surveys.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, darkshadow0001 said:

I saw that.  They just banned me from their surveys too.  I'm skeptical on continuing with them, I've never had a problem with Inbox Dollars until now.  They said I was cheating, which I don't do with my surveys.

I stopped taking their surveys the day after I posted this bcoz again, no s & w progress and 99% of the time I dq with them. I only tried the highest paying tho.

Not me.  I did from the smallest to the highest, even cashed out $100 checks a few times from them.  They didn't stop me from not using their website, I just couldn't complete surveys anymore which was kind of my favorite thing to do.  I just mainly use Superpay.me more now, they pay in the same day they cashout. Inbox Dollars told me it was the survey's decision to stop sending me them, but I guess I don't understand if the surveys are approved and they pay you, why would they go and do this to you.  It doesn't make sense.

• 1 month later...

i got banned from taking surveys too.  after being with them for years and years and no problems.  just stopped surveys saying i was permanently banned.  no reason/no response to my queries.  the only thing i do is play games.

I was sorry to see the 'spin and win' button disappear but I continue to get credits from survey rejections that apply to the 'scratch and win' bar.  Primarily I do surveys (and check emails) on the InboxDollar site.  I have never had a problem with them and can't really say much to this issue of being banned because I don't know what criteria might have been involved for the people who experienced it.  But having been unceremoniously dumped by a site or two in my time, I am careful to keep my profile information updated and block VPN/Proxy options when they aren't permitted. Survey sites in general are under more pressure than ever before when it comes to screening for fraud, what with bots and all the rest, so it doesn't surprise me that we're getting caught up in it a lot more now. 

Had this same problem once a long time ago, but have not had it since I complete a survey more often than I use to complete, I think it is because you don't complete surveys often is when they ban you from taking them, it is really an unfair practice of theirs especially when you have been with them for years, everything is all good now since I have been completing a survey but it does not have to be everyday but at least once week that seems to be the trick to not being banned or being classified as a cheater

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I got my account back.  After a few months of closing my account, I decided to open it up again to see the changes, and everything seemed working fine, even surveys.  Had to start over from the beginning but that's fine with me.