I call BS on Gongos and My Soap Box

footfree

Did a survey for them and they say I have been flagged  for the answers I left on surveys.If I feel neutral about all questions asked I put neither agree or disagree.So I guess they are asking me to lie .I call bs - How can I give a unbiased review on a product I have never used or have no knowledge of.Now Gongo's is saying this is my second flag in a year and the next time I will be barred from taking their surveys.Considering I have only made $9 from them this whole year I really don't care.But what really ticks me is that don't give you the opportunity to defend yourself.Gongo's said I was flagged for the covid survey which I was having problems taking because it kept on screwing up.Just ticks me off how they can blast you but not let you defend yourself.I did tell My Soap Box about this but I think it fell on deaf ears.Oh ya I just emailed Gongo's saying the same thing wonder if they will respond?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I got dinged by Gongos as well on "consumer village" but it was after I had cashed out, I don't go back anymore. I always provide truthful answers, except for poorly constructed survey questions, and those you can't win. Gongos appears to be a panel that lets clients pick and choose what survey responses they want to pay for, which is a bias in itself. Mysoapbox is just plain incompetent, Mysoapbox support knows this and has a support strategy to keep looping back irrelevant responses until you give up. I nixed my account after Mysoapbox support demonstrated a complete lack of understanding about their web app, SoapBox meter. I sure wish there was a better way to rate these panels that by just 5 stars. Mysoapbox is part of a multitude of panels and marketing, and they provide a means to have your personal data deleted here: https://LRWGroup.com/YourDataYourRights/

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, footfree said:

Did a survey for them and they say I have been flagged  for the answers I left on surveys.If I feel neutral about all questions asked I put neither agree or disagree.So I guess they are asking me to lie .I call bs - How can I give a unbiased review on a product I have never used or have no knowledge of.Now Gongo's is saying this is my second flag in a year and the next time I will be barred from taking their surveys.Considering I have only made $9 from them this whole year I really don't care.But what really ticks me is that don't give you the opportunity to defend yourself.Gongo's said I was flagged for the covid survey which I was having problems taking because it kept on screwing up.Just ticks me off how they can blast you but not let you defend yourself.I did tell My Soap Box about this but I think it fell on deaf ears.Oh ya I just emailed Gongo's saying the same thing wonder if they will respond?

I had the same experience with Gongos (Consumer Village). Was flagged and had no idea how to defend myself or why it was flagged. This was a few years back and being that I barely ever make any money from them I just quit.