Cheating me out of Points

pansyrhonda

The  survey sites are getting really bad.  Seems like every day I have to contact them about not receiving my points.  Right now I am having trouble with Valued Opinion and Swagbucks.  I have to contact Valued Opinions nearly every day and only get the points half the time.  And Swagbucks, I am having trouble getting my points from shopping thru their site.  At least Valued Opinions answer when I contact them.  Swagbucks NEVER respond to my contacts.  I have sent them multiple inquiries with no resolve.  So frustrated.  Any opinions appreciated

• Sad 1

Only advice I can offer is to contact the better business bureau. They have helped me when I have not been paid or have waited for longer than the survey sites say it would take.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2020 at 6:27 AM, pansyrhonda said:

The  survey sites are getting really bad.  Seems like every day I have to contact them about not receiving my points.  Right now I am having trouble with Valued Opinion and Swagbucks.  I have to contact Valued Opinions nearly every day and only get the points half the time.  And Swagbucks, I am having trouble getting my points from shopping thru their site.  At least Valued Opinions answer when I contact them.  Swagbucks NEVER respond to my contacts.  I have sent them multiple inquiries with no resolve.  So frustrated.  Any opinions appreciated

What rpc51769 said. I was having problems with Point Club screwing me out of points. I contacted the BBB and within two weeks it was resolved with $8.00 worth of points. It does get results. Anytime I feel a survey site is trying to screw me, I get with the BBB. It works.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I contacted the BBB and within two weeks it was resolved

Do you have a link to that complaint? I would like to see their reply to the complaint.

• Like 1

Mine was back in May. There are two separate sections. There are reviews, and then there is the section where you tell BBB what’s going on, and they and the survey site get back to you. 

1 hour ago, pansyrhonda said:

Filed a BBB complaint against Swagbucks.  We'll see.  Not holding my breath.

I filed with the BBB against Qbord here in Canada & just won my case...took 5 months to get a small $35 Amazon that they owed me...I redeemed in Feb & they just wouldn't pay me so I filed & within a month the BBB got my gift cert for me...so it's worth doing it...good luck

• Like 1