30 Points away from One Opinion cashout and their games

cricket

All I am getting now are surveys where I have to go sign up with Dynata which I am not going to do. I am 30 points away from cashing out. Even if I got a disqualifying 50 points...but no. I wonder if they do this so they don't have to pay us. They get paid by the companies so you would think they WANT us to do their surveys. This just seems deliberate. Maybe it's the weekend and things are slow. I'll see what happens on Monday. I just want to cash out and probably leave. This is nonsense.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

I remember when I used to be able to cash out once a month with One Opinion those were the good old days

I remember some months when I cashed out twice in a month. I think those days are long gone. I’m lucky if I can cash out once a month. 80% of the surveys now seem to be those damn “various” surveys. I absolutely hate those with a passion. Why are they so clueless that when they treat their panelists like this they will continue to lose them? I do not get the mentality of these survey companies. Between the greed, bait and switch tactics and games, most of them should not be allowed to be in business.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2020 at 3:11 PM, cricket said:

All I am getting now are surveys where I have to go sign up with Dynata which I am not going to do. I am 30 points away from cashing out. Even if I got a disqualifying 50 points...but no. I wonder if they do this so they don't have to pay us. They get paid by the companies so you would think they WANT us to do their surveys. This just seems deliberate. Maybe it's the weekend and things are slow. I'll see what happens on Monday. I just want to cash out and probably leave. This is nonsense.

That is the very reason I quit using One Opinion,  that and the high threshold for payout (25 dollars)   I can get along quit well without One Opinion and their dishonest tactics. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 6:08 AM, episemion said:

Haven't seen one of those. At the moment , I am approx. $12 beyond cash out.

I have been trying to cash out for 3 days.  I get a successful confirmation for when they call me and then when I go to confirm my award, I get an error message.  I sent them an email and have heard nothing back.  I even posted on their Facebook page.  Someone else had posted that they were having the same issue.  The last time I redeemed some of my points the same thing happened but they cleared it up in a day.

• Sad 1

There has been an issue with their redemption process for several years now. Seems it sees some phone numbers as VOIP when they are not. When I get the error , I simple go to the Facebook page and send them a private message. They respond within a day , 2 at most.

I haven't had a survey with this outfit since the middle of March. I assumed the Great Plague had wiped them out. I do wish they would offer PayPal or bank transfers as I find those giftcards cumbersome to use.

• 1 month later...

That is why I quit taking their surveys,  get close and then you can't get qualified for anything.  It's pretty easy to spot this kind of unethical behavior,  so I dropped them and went to other panels that appreciate my business. On top of that I try to stay away from panels that require you to go beyond 15 dollars to cash out.  

• Like 1

Have not had such issues there. Cashed out about a month ago for $75 ($50 Amazon , $25 Walmart) and already have amassed $15.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...