Hatch - new payment?

footfree

1 minute ago, footfree said:

Got paid today with Hatch but instead of it being a Amazon gift card I received Paypal.Did they change ?Not that I am complaining ,but I never received a notice saying they were changing.

Are they a good site to join

I got a paypal payment from them a few mths ago. I remember the survey stating it. It's the first time I've ever gotten one since I got the app over a yr ago.

On 6/9/2020 at 1:54 PM, peach6 said:

Are they a good site to join

I like them its a app and you take the surveys from your smartphone.I did quite well with them last month and I recently did a remesh study with them.

• Thanks 1

I was just notified about a pending reward and when I logged in it was an Amazon credit.  I took it.  I have always gotten AGC through them.  I thought I remembered hearing that they were changing things up, but so far, nothing has changed for me.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:23 AM, rosiesmom said:

I was just notified about a pending reward and when I logged in it was an Amazon credit.  I took it.  I have always gotten AGC through them.  I thought I remembered hearing that they were changing things up, but so far, nothing has changed for me.

Yep back to AGC, oh well not sure why some pay with Paypal and others with the gift card .Doesn't really matter to me I like both.