Ugh- paused on ONEOPINION again!

Marks

I go through this every few months-its insane! When I do finally get a response in the past different "help" support give me totally different answers! Last time-one said because it was attentiveness and i was suspended(it looked like a generic answer an he didnt even look into my account) an then next day I get a response from a different one saying the generic browser issues answer-i give him my details and he replies back he fixed it and I was able to do surveys again until now. Now I am sure I am going to go through this whole thing again! This sucks!

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Marks said:

I go through this every few months-its insane! When I do finally get a response in the past different "help" support give me totally different answers! Last time-one said because it was attentiveness and i was suspended(it looked like a generic answer an he didnt even look into my account) an then next day I get a response from a different one saying the generic browser issues answer-i give him my details and he replies back he fixed it and I was able to do surveys again until now. Now I am sure I am going to go through this whole thing again! This sucks!

You have the worst luck with OneOpinion! I completed one survey through them today, which I consider a very good day with them. Most of the time, I get DQ’d for five in a row and then exit out. They are just a terrible site. Hope they are able to get you back up and running. Otherwise I’d consider dumping them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

You have the worst luck with OneOpinion! I completed one survey through them today, which I consider a very good day with them. Most of the time, I get DQ’d for five in a row and then exit out. They are just a terrible site. Hope they are able to get you back up and running. Otherwise I’d consider dumping them. 

They use to be a great site but like many of the others they have gone downhill

If I complete 1 in a day I also consider that to be a good day

• Like 2

A couple of years ago, before Dynata bought them, I was paused, and it took a lot of interaction to reactivate. I quit after reaching payout and told them I wasn't going to take that crap anymore. I still wince when OneOpinion comes up in routers.  It's very disingenuous to hold a panelist's rewards hostage for no good reason, other than "we think you're cheating, now prove your not".

• Like 3