I-say closed accounts

cilana86

Did anyone's i-say account get closed? I tried to login and my password did not work. I tried to do reset password and it said my email was invalid. So I believe they closed my account. I don't know why. 

No problems here. I owe them points. I did something that was supposed to pay 5,000 points and they gave me 10,000 points by mistake. I don't keep track of this stuff as well as I should so I cashed out for all of it a few months ago. I now do about a survey a week. I have negative 4025 points! Lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cilana86 said:

Did anyone's i-say account get closed? I tried to login and my password did not work. I tried to do reset password and it said my email was invalid. So I believe they closed my account. I don't know why. 

I had an account with i-say for a couple of weeks. They constantly kick people out of there. Same thing, tried to log in was unable to. Emailed them and they informed me that they didn’t need someone with my demographics and were showing me the door. If you look at the reviews for that site, this is very common for them to do. They have terrible reviews and are an awful company. I wouldn’t go back to them if they begged me to.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I had an account with i-say for a couple of weeks. They constantly kick people out of there. Same thing, tried to log in was unable to. Emailed them and they informed me that they didn’t need someone with my demographics and were showing me the door. If you look at the reviews for that site, this is very common for them to do. They have terrible reviews and are an awful company. I wouldn’t go back to them if they begged me to.

It's weird because ive been with them for years. Never had any problems before. When the coronavirus started, I stopped getting email invites for surveys. I logged in back in early May and there were no surveys to take. I was just surprised.