Surveys crash on the last question

Whatheck

Without naming the offender at this time many surveys crash on the last or close to the last question. My iPhone doesn’t crash at all during the day with any app, just the surveys apps. This is such a persistent problem. Occasionally the problem is resolved but mostly some lame reason prevents a reward armed. Let me get this straight. The surveys company gets paid by a client to conduct surveys for them. If the surveys taker doesn’t get paid for doing the surveys, then who gets the money? Anybody else have a similar problem? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have had this happen to me quite a bit. It’s really frustrating and annoying. Just another way for survey companies to rip off their panelists. I’m curious to know which survey company did that to you. I think most of them do this. I’ve had it happen to me on One Opinion, Forthright, PointClub, and SurveyTime

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I have had this happen to me quite a bit. It’s really frustrating and annoying. Just another way for survey companies to rip off their panelists. I’m curious to know which survey company did that to you. I think most of them do this. I’ve had it happen to me on One Opinion, Forthright, PointClub, and SurveyTime

I have also had that happen to me and your not going to tell me that they will discard your input.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just joined this site due to this happening to me - is this common of ALL the survey sites?  That is Super sad...  I feel really used...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Dee4990 said:

I just joined this site due to this happening to me - is this common of ALL the survey sites?  That is Super sad...  I feel really used...

I wouldn't say it happens a lot but it does happen  some times  your close to the end of the survey and you get the You don't qualify or they have reached there quota

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I left the site I was on for years & went to another that was supposed to be better - guess what happened... so disappointing...  I should prolly just quit

16 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I have this happen at least once a day.  I get error messages and so on.  I have stopped asking the sites for credit. 

Same here. Gave up contacting support on those some time ago.

• Like 1