Pinecone problems

Lurkergirl

Just now, dawn_b_adams said:

Exact thing has been happening to me the last couple of weeks. I have had the same survey keeps saying pending, tried on four different web browsers, keep getting DQ’d, but continues to be pending. I have sent in three requests for them to either fix it or remove it from my dashboard. They keep saying they’re escalating it to their tech support, but nothing gets done. I don’t know what’s going on over there, but this is getting really irritating.

I think those notifications on the dashboard are just routers to the available pool of surveys, because once clicked, it just processes and processes for 5 min and usually come back as DQ. However, the one that was stuck on "In progress", over the weekend, finished up as three different surveys, that I got credit for.  One of which was a new survey that came in this morning. The one that came in this morning is now stuck at "not started". I picked up 900 points over the weekend. I'll keep coming back until the links disappear from the dashboard. More details to follow.

• Like 2

Down to one persistent link, "in progress" and finished three surveys this morning, two which may turn into product testing. This one reason I bookmark survey panels and check them several times a day.

• Like 1