Your Opinion Community Panel

yobry1

Anyone heard of or joined this panel? The website looks legit. I got an email from them a few days ago to take a survey, little did I know the survey was actually a sign up survey and now I'm getting several invites from them. I haven't tried a survey yet bcoz the invites say "up to 100 point" and "length 10-15 min" which to me is a little iffy. That could easily mean 25points for a 10-15min survey which is too low. 1point = 1cent and there's no minimum cashout. Cashouts are with paypal, and they do take out the paypal service fee in from your payment, walmart, amazon, and other giftcards. I have started several of the survey invites but they all from SSI which we all know have one of the worst incentives for surveys as far as panels go. Unfortunately their "no minimum" cashout will draw poor suckers in like flies. I think I'll cancel my acct.

• Like 1

very poor progression on accumulating rewards but has no payout threshold. made a $3 claim and waiting for it to process.

• Thanks 1

I joined youropinion a couple of years ago. They are like Univox and was a part of Univox. Univox sent an email saying I couldn't belong to both panels so I dropped One Opinion.  Now in the past few month youropinion has started back sending invites. I haven't been doing them mostly because I have taken a vacation from doing most surveys. I don't know if they are still a part of Univox

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2020 at 3:29 PM, yobry1 said:

Anyone heard of or joined this panel? The website looks legit. I got an email from them a few days ago to take a survey, little did I know the survey was actually a sign up survey and now I'm getting several invites from them. I haven't tried a survey yet bcoz the invites say "up to 100 point" and "length 10-15 min" which to me is a little iffy. That could easily mean 25points for a 10-15min survey which is too low. 1point = 1cent and there's no minimum cashout. Cashouts are with paypal, and they do take out the paypal service fee in from your payment, walmart, amazon, and other giftcards. I have started several of the survey invites but they all from SSI which we all know have one of the worst incentives for surveys as far as panels go. Unfortunately their "no minimum" cashout will draw poor suckers in like flies. I think I'll cancel my acct.

I started getting invites from them about a week ago.  I didn't sign up and when i tried to log in, I got an error message.  I never signed up for this junk.  No thanks, I am going to block them.

• Like 1

Thanx everyone for your input. I did join but haven't taken any surveys bcoz I wanted to read feedback here. I dropped Univox several yrs ago bcoz such a big drop in incentives so if this panel is part of Univox, I'll just go ahead and dump them.

• 2 months later...

I've also got an survey invites , when I try to take survey, it's very easy and best part you can withdraw your rewards instantly. They claim within 72 hours and i have got too. I don't think this is a part of Univox as I have communicated with them. Seems legit survey site. :-D