lifepoints panel issue

Lab6689

Hi 

Is anyone else having troubles getting the surveys to open on LifePoints panel?  Tried on chrome, edge, & aol browsers and my iphone and none of the surveys are opening up on any of them

Haven't any issues opening surveys when there were any. But , there haven't been any for 5 days now. I see others on their FB page noting the same. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Haven't any issues opening surveys when there were any. But , there haven't been any for 5 days now. I see others on their FB page noting the same. 

There not as good as they used to be not sure why I keep them

Seems like there always having some kind of issues.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Working again for me. Of course, I get DQed with not even the measly two points for DQ. :92_thumbsdown: :lol:

I thought that only happens to me

Feel cheated when I don't get the 2 points

• Like 1

Yup, couldn't click on any surveys for at least 24 hours a few days ago. It seems to be fixed today but I have no surveys  to take of course

• Like 1

And then yesterday I got DQed  from a survey just as the site was going down for "maintenance." I will never know if I would have gotten the always coveted two DQ points! :lol:

After a week with zero surveys instead of nearly daily getting one or more , I opened a ticket in their Help Desk. They said that during these times , volume is down and that there simply may not be any. The same day they responded , I got 5 Surveys. Coincidence??

• Like 2